I’m located in West Chester, PA and service its outlying areas including Chester Springs, Pottstown, Downingtown, Coatesville, Exton, The Main line (including Frazer, Malvern and Berwyn), Newtown Square, Media, Glen Mills, Chadds Ford, Kennett Square, and West Grove. Rates are based on distance from West Chester, PA.
Technicians accompany me on every visit, so you will not be responsible for holding your pet during vaccines, blood draws etc.
I utilize Antech diagnostics for all my labwork.
Cash or check only.
Veterinary Services Include:
- Well visits: exams, vaccinations, deworming, bloodwork (if necessary), nail trims, ear cleans, flea/tick/heartworm prevention, etc.
- Sick appointments: vomiting, diarrhea, allergies, itchy skin, hot spots, ear infections, skin infections, eye problems, anorexia/weight loss, lameness, checking masses, dental diseases, coughing, heart disease etc.
- Monitoring chronic diseases, for example kidney disease – Periodic check-in to administer fluids, check weight, bloodwork etc.
- Puppy or kitten visits – exam, vaccinations, dewormings, and discuss important issues such as neutering, training, insurance, microchipping, etc.
- Domestic health certificates
- Pre-anesthetic exam and bloodwork